Well, I've been VERY busy!
Life at the arena has been one concert after another. And, with lots of events on my plate, I had time to be creatively juicy! I made and/or edited posters for great acts such as these:
I designed the Avett's poster after their website.The David Bazan poster kinda reminds me of a young Phil Collins, for some reason...

And, this Old Crow Medicine Show poster is a combination of two of their own images. I can't take too much credit on this one...

And, good ol' Justin Townes Earle. His posters are always vintage-y fun:

I can't take credit for this poster, but just to add the opening acts and the info @ the bottom. But just wanted you to know whose been in my house lately (tee hee hee):

WHEW! Old Crow Medicine Show will be out last concert of the season, and then basketball season will take over the building. But MAN! What a ride these last few months! I've also been exploring some creativity on a few other events, such as this one:
and, I don't know if you've ever seen these little hotties up close, but this laminate was my PERSONAL fave...
Even though I've been far away from you, my dear friend, don't worry -- I'll be checking back in here and there, and I have truly enjoyed seeing what you guys have been up to! You're such a creative inspiration to me. I truly am blessed to have such creatively talented friends out here in blogland!
One of my personal favorites is this gal, Susie Harris, and her amazing tutorial on a Pottery Barn item I've had my eyes on for several months, but my pocketbook can't catch up... LOVE THIS tutorial!!! Thanks, Susie!!
Consider yourself hugged. I've so missed being here with you!












No comments:
Post a Comment