
So, it dawned on me earlier this month. I really enjoy blogging. Not every day, but occasionally I like the idea of having a virtual journal to write down my thoughts, ideas, and wishes. It's very easy and convenient to keep up with such a task, and as long as I don't get winded, I really like the feeling of accomplishment I feel when I get an idea down in front of me, knowing I will have it for years to come.
Without further ado, I present to you... Designing A Life I Love. It's filled with lots of thoughts of one blog hopper who loves all the ideas and inspiration out there, and wants to keep all these ideas in ONE location... for my future reference, and my sanity! I hope this tool will come in handy for anyone who loves to enrich their life by loving their families, their friends, their homes, their faith, their designs, and their ideas.
Won't you join me? I hope to design a life I love by sharing and remembering lots of fun with you. Check back soon, and we'll begin a journey of fun and adventure together!
Let's DESIGN LIVES WE LOVE!!












No comments:
Post a Comment