Well, I don't have time to yard sale. In fact, the only way I'm able to go yard sailing is if I find someone to watch my two kids while I go shopping. Which is next to impossible, since I lean on my Mom every week to watch them as I go to work. And, quite honestly, I'd much rather forgo the toast and wake up later on a Saturday morning, sipping coffee in my PJ's and enjoying a rather relaxing day off.
This year, I've decided to find various delectable deals at our local "Everything for $1" store. And, boy, did I find some good things this weekend! Take a look at these beautiful red placemats! Yep, $1 a piece.
I also got the square glass candleholders, the green moss (leftover from the door pocket makeover), and those gerber daisies. Yep, One Dollar.
I absolutely LOVE the Dollar Store. I can splurge in there, come home with a few nifty items, and feel totally satisfied for well under $30. Man, I'm good.
Bargains without yard sailing. And I got to sleep in, too! Yay for Saturdays!!












Oh, you are a kindred spirit!! I do look enviously at some of those finds but just can't ever actually justify the time it would take me to find them!! The dollar store is fabulous!! (We have Big Lots here.) Your table looks amazing. I think it may have inspired me!! Good work. I love your blog.
ReplyDelete