
Just wanted to let you know I'll be heading over to Sandy's place to talk about reluctantly entertaining, so if you're new here, WELCOME!
Be sure to follow me on Google, I'd love to see you here more often. Stay awhile and shoot the breeze, won't cha?












Wow! I love the beautiful textures of this tablescape.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI read your story on reluctant entertaining. WOW I have felt that way. Here's my tip-I hired bi-weekley house cleaning help....and as a stay at home mom I LOVE IT! I have more time to entertain, cook healthy meals, more quality time with my husband, and time for gardening organically. It's the best monthly budget money spent(besides food). My husband agrees too. I schedule parties the day after a house cleaning so I can concentrate on the food. I have a similar blog to yours.
www.designingandmotherhood.blogspot.com come over and visit sometime. Take care. Staci
Hi Amy - thanks for being my guest today. It was AWESOME! xo
ReplyDeleteHi Amy, I did pop over from 4RE and I love your blog. I tend not to entertain these days either, I don't know why! I'm a sahm and my house is usually pretty clean, but I have a neighbor that likes to have us at her house all the time, so I just go and often I take some food with us!
ReplyDeleteThanks for a great and wise comment! I just love blogging , you can meet so many great people...don't be a stranger.
ReplyDeleteHI, AMy, I'll have to go over to Sandy's and read your post. Thanks for stopping by & letting me know you ordered the beadboard wallpaper. Someone just let me know that they researched that paper on the Graham brown site & that link I had to American Blinds is for UN-pasted wallpaper, so paste will have to be used. You can also order it from the GB site & I added the link to theirs too. Sorry for the misunderstanding! Don't know if you want to try to cancel that one & order the pre-pasted version which is what I used. Who knew there were 2 different ones?! I sure didn't! Actually using paste would probably not be so bad either. They sell tubs of paste that can be used with wallpaper.
ReplyDelete