Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bible School this week!


You know, I really love my church. And I love it when we focus on the kids. A very smart friend of mine told me statistics show 80% of christians make a profession of faith by the age of 12. Can you believe that? So, it warms my heart this time of year when it's time to dust off my music skills and help with our church with vacation bible school.

It wears me out, and I'm physically and emotionally exhausted, but nonetheless, I love it. It's truly rewarding.

Exhausting, but rewarding.

Have I told you how tired I am? Just checking.

I'll post later on this week about some new friends I've made, and some (hopefully) new (to me) inexpensive decorative finds I've found! Stay tuned! For now, I'm bible schooling! I can't get this tune out of my head!

1 comment:

  1. I was just visiting and looking through your posts. Of course this one immediately caught my attention as we are doing the exact same VBS theme in August.

    From the sounds of it you led the music? I am also doing the music for ours. I have already started listening to the songs even though we are still about 6 weeks away. This music will now consume me until VBS week is over.

    But then, from the sounds of it you immerse yourself in the ministry to children through VBS too! :-)

    Glad I found your site and have bookmarked it!

    ReplyDelete