Monday, May 11, 2009

:: Inspration comes in MANY forms ::

photos courtesy The Perfect Palette

In my current job, I am given the freedom to try on different hats. I answer phones, file, staple, and do other things administrative assistants do, but I also cater to talent when there is a concert in our building. I also coordinate events such as a bridal show and I have been known to help plan banquets, get-togethers, and corporate events.

When I happened to stroll by this website, I was awestruck at the coordinating colors. It's called The Perfect Palette, and it features different color combinations for different weddings, and some inspirational pictures to go along with the colors. Wow. I could just browse through Crissy's website for a long time, and this is definitely a site I want to return to when the time is right to find some color and inspiration. Thanks, Chrissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment