
Whew, what a weekend! My hubby and the kids went all out for me this year, and got me a beautiful diamond heart necklace! SEE!? Isn't it beautiful!! Hubby said the kids saw a commercial and said, "I want to get THAT for Mommy for Mothers Day", and that's all it took.
Now, where's a good BMW commercial when you need one!? {{wink}} No, of course I'm not spoiled. Whatever gave you that idea?
.jpg)
I also received many kisses and hugs, and Brendan got me a coupon book that he colored in school. My favorite was, "Redeem this coupon and I'll clean my room ___ times" to which he penciled in "0." I laughed my tushie off...
Miss Peyton made me a very sweet Mother's Day poem with both our handprints on them. Oh, is that Mrs. Pam ever clever! Just the cutest things she does every year with her class! Oh, how cool!!
Yes, Mother's Day is one of my favorite holidays, and I love celebrating it each year. What a wonderful holiday to celebrate being a Mom, or celebrating your own Mother. Happy Mothers Day!!












No comments:
Post a Comment