
In my heart of hearts, I know that no person in their right mind would ever DREAM about dropping this beautiful baby on the side of the road, and drive away. I just know that it isn't possible that another person could look into this sweet little face and decide to abandon her. So, after countless "FOUND" flyers, an ad in the paper, and scanning for microchips, we've come to the conclusion that this little girl doesn't have a home. . . until now.
She still needs a name, though. Anyone out there have a great name for such a cute dog? We think she might have some shorthair St. Bernard in her. She's gonna be a big baby when she grows up.
I've always wanted a rescue dog. Now, we have one. I am the last of the family to fall in love with her (believe it or not! I was trying hard NOT to get attached...) so the whole family has fallen head over heals for this baby. Beasley, the schnauzer, is warming up to her, too, but he's still very protective of us. So we show him some extra love to make him feel better.
Who new this little girl would just wander into our hearts like this?












Hi Amy,
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet face and how lucky for both of you to find this pretty girl. It sounds like she needed a friend to help when you came along. I like your new blog and want to take a closer look at your floral post, it looks interesting. It will be fun to follow you. Drop by my place anytime it is always nice to meet new friends. ~Cathy~
She's so adorable! I've always wanted a St. Bernard. I'm glad she's found a happy home.
ReplyDelete